At the start of each project, I strive to establish a positive, personal rapport with my client and to discover the parameters and final goals. To achieve this we discuss their lifestyle, timetable and budget. I honor their preferences and ideas, and regard any input with enthusiasm.
- Full color and finish palette
- Inspired use of existing furnishings
- Creative and functional space conceptualization and planning
- Fabric sourcing
- Custom furnishings
- Area rug, carpeting and flooring selections
- Lighting resources
- Specialized wall finishes
- Professional drapery and upholstery fabrication
- Access to reputable professional carpenters, painters, paper hangers and licensed electricians
- Ability to work collaboratively with architects and contractors
- Professional floral experience
- Successful staging
I offer consultation services for clients who prefer to do their own design work, and just need a professional “second opinion.” My “consultation only” service at the rate of $125 per hour, is a perfect option for clients who may only need a paint or finish consultation or ideas on space planning with existing furnishings.